Saturday 5 March 2016

I want to keep up my momentum- CR7


Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo believes he’s maintained his impressive level of play for the past 10 years, and has confessed that making his fans happy through winning collective and individual Honours is what motivates him to work hard on and off the pitch.
The Portuguese winger was criticised for his comments following Real’s 1-0 loss to Madrid rival Atletico last weekend, when he said Los Blancos would be in first place if his teammates were on his level.
He later couched his statements, saying they were directed at fitness levels and not ability, and that he’d been “misinterpreted.”
Speaking at a presentation for his new cologne, Real Madrid’s all-time leading scorer discussed his work ethic and ambitions.

“Talent means nothing without hard work. I want to keep up my momentum".

“I think my level is the same in the last 10 years. I just want to keep doing the same with Real Madrid, winning trophies for the team as well as individual prizes so that my fans can be happy with Cristiano. That’s my motivation.

“We had a really good performance in Roma with two goals but now [there] is going to be another game at home. We have a good advantage but you can not trust, we have to win playing well to get the next Champions League round. That’s what we want.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY AD 2